FLOATING AD UNIT SPECFICIATIONS
Initial max filesize: 39K (initial load)
Additional filesize: 961K (subsequent polite stream)
10 Business Days
All Floating Ad units MUST be built and served by an approved Rich Media vendor. See preferred Rich Media Partners.
Floater Execution Must:
- Display for no longer than 10 - 15 seconds - subject to site approval based on creative execution. (for example, static floaters will have their max time reduced to the minimum)
- Open a new browser window upon user click
- Not cover our logo, navigation bar, nor reserved advertiser in-page placements at any time - page positioning subject to site approval
- Not pause a primary interaction element as specified by the site (for example, search boxes and primary navigation bars)
- Have a close button with an "X" graphic and the word "CLOSE" promiently displayed in the top right corner of the 400x400 at all times at a height/width of no less than 20h x 30w
Audio enabled floating ad units are not allowed.
Can contain auto-start video within the 400x400 ad area
If the floating ad unit does not adhere to the specifications listed above it will need to be revised.
1 per user per day
Floating ad units cannot run on the following:
- Video Pages
- Entry Form Pages
- Voting Pages
- All pages of tentpole sections
MTVN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY RICH MEDIA ADVERTISING WITHOUT EXPLANATION, AND TO MODIFY AND/OR APPEND THESE GUIDELINES WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE