OPA PUSHDOWN SPECIFICATIONS
The pushdown ad unit automatically expands downward pushing the site content down with it, expanding creative opportunities and capturing audience attention. The Pushdown unit then auto collapses into a persistent ad on the page which can be expanded by our users for additional information and functionality. The OPA pushdown is 970x66 in its collapsed state and 970x418 expanded. The site can accept the OPA version from any third party vendor.
- Specific Dimensions: Collapsed State: 970x66, Expanded State: 970x418
- File Size: 39k initial load max, 961k subsequent load max
- Expansion: Auto expansion frequency capped at 1 per user per day, subsequent expansions must be user initiated on click
- Duration: 8 seconds on frequency capped auto expansion, 30 seconds max for subsequent user initiated expansions
- May include video functionality
- Must contain a clearly defined Expand & Close click button - user initiated expansion on rollover not allowed
- The ad will collapse if the user clicks the close button OR if the user does not interact with the user initiated expanded ad for 8 seconds.
- Frame Labels: The main timeline should contain the (3) three frame labels below to control the behavior as follows:
- When the ad reaches its minimum height of 66 pixels, the playback head will display this frame label
- This frame label should contain the collapsed 970x66 portion of the ad
- While the pushdown ad is expanding and pushing page elements downwards, the playback head will display this frame label
- This frame label should contain static imagery for when the ad expand
- Once the ad has completed expanding and reaches the max height of 418 pixels, the playback head will display this frame label
- This frame label should contain all animation for the expanded pushdown