AD EFFECTIVENESS SURVEY REQUIREMENTS: Site General
AD EFFECTIVENESS SURVEY REQUIREMENTS: Site Specific
- Never on any page with Video (they may spawn on the unload event of the page)
- May not cover any navigation
- May not cover Yahoo text Links
- No Surveys on the home pages or video pages
- Surveys must be frequency-capped, once per user per session
- Only on hubs (unless directly tied to a campaign)
- Surveys must have a pre-defined flight (cannot be indefinite)
- Surveys must work in IE and Firefox, and not cause errors on any other browsers
- The initial load should conform to ad specs in terms of filesize (39k initial load)
- No surveys that display after a user leaves a page
Nick, Nick. Jr. & Noggin
- Are not to spawn on any page with Gameplay. Content in games and surveys shouldn't pop on game play pages.
- All surveys must be cleared by Standards before going live
- Surveys on Nick.com should be 'kid-friendly', ie, phrased in such a way as to be comprehensible to 6-12 year-olds
- As required of all ads, surveys should be "bumpered".
- Surveys must be cleared by the Nick.com Editorial Team before going live
- Certain areas are offlimits for pop-ups, including NickJR Playtime, TurboNick and Nicktropolis
- Noggin.com should not have any surveys.
MTVN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY RICH MEDIA ADVERTISING WITHOUT EXPLANATION, AND TO MODIFY AND/OR APPEND THESE GUIDELINES WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE